Thursday, November. 11, 2021 from 7:45 a.m. – 12:40 p.m.
Sheraton Erie Bayfront (Harlequin Ballroom)
55 W. Bay Road, Erie, PA 16507
The financial survival of your nursing facility depends on how aggressively and effectively you manage and control your resident accounts receivable. This half-day, free panel presentation for 4 credits provides powerful tools and methods to take control of your admissions process and your Accounts Receivable and maximize your reimbursement from your various payer sources. This panel presentation and workshop is designed for NHAs, Executive Directors, BOMs, CFOs, Admission Directors, and Billing Supervisors.
Agenda/ Topics Covered:
- 7:45 a.m. – 8:15 a.m. Registration, Continental Breakfast available
- 8:15 a.m. – 8:25 a.m. Administrative Remarks: Welcome & Introductions
- 8:25 a.m. – 10:25 a.m. Take Control of Your Accounts Receivable: Prevention and Reaction
- 10:25 a.m. – 10:40 a.m. – Break –
- 10:40 a.m. – 11:10 a.m. Your Lawsuit Options: Filing in Small Claims Court
- 11:10 a.m. – 11:40 a.m. Arbitration Agreements and Guardianships
- 11:40 a.m. – 12:10 p.m. Reimbursement Update
- 12:10 p.m. – 12:40 p.m. Regulatory Update
Our Panel of Experts:
Andrew E. Eisemann, Esq.
Daniel K. Natirboff, Esq.
The Registration Deadline is November 4, 2021! To Register:
Email, fax, or mail your name, employer & position, and NAB ID# or CPA License # to Cassandra Reed
Tel: 717-233-4101; Fax: 717-233-4103
2933 N. Front Street, Harrisburg, PA 17110
Credits: This program is approved by the National Continuing Education Review Service (NCERS) of the National Association of Boards of Examiners for Nursing Home Administrators for 4 clock hours (Approval Code: 20221028-4-A79268-IN). The program is approved by the Pennsylvania State Board of Accountancy (No. PX177781) for 4 continuing education credit hours for CPAs. Participants must sign in and out in order to obtain Continuing Education Credits for Program Hours attended.
“Take Control of Your Accounts Receivable” Objectives:
As a result of this presentation the participant will be able to…
- Identify strategies to maximize reimbursement from all payer sources.
- Understand how to file small complaints.
- Assess scenarios in which a court-appointed Guardian may be necessary.
- Assess the impact of new developments in Medicare and Medicaid regulations on facility status and resources.