Dedicated Counsel for Businesses & Individuals
At Capozzi Adler we serve both organizations and individuals with a broad range of legal services. Please contact us today for more information or to schedule a time to discuss your legal needs.
Our team has many years of experience in serving businesses of all types and sizes. So if you’re a business owner we can assist you with a variety of organizational and operational issues, including:
Our General Law Practice Serving Businesses
- Advice on the formation, organization, and restructuring of sole proprietorships, partnerships, and corporations
- Financing and licensing
- Assistance on merger, acquisition, sale, liquidation, and dissolution of business entities
- Review of contracts and management agreements
- Review of financial transactions
- Preparation and implementation of business owners’ agreements
- Corporate compliance
- Creditor rights, collections, and bankruptcy law
- Discrimination defense
- Labor and employment, including representation before Federal (EEOC, NLRB) and State (PHRC) administrative agencies
- Litigation to enforce or defend a business’ legal rights
Our General Law Practice Serving Individuals
Skilled in litigation, our attorneys regularly represent clients in many civil law and administrative law matters. We provide our clients with a variety of legal services including representation in matters such as:
- Injuries to persons, property, and reputations
- Consumer law
- Landlord-tenant matters
- Litigation to enforce or defend an individual’s legal rights
- Criminal Defense, including DUI & drug charges
- Estate Planning
- Eminent Domain
- Social Security Disability (SSD) and Supplemental Security Income (SSI) Claims
We are prepared to counsel and assist our clients with any legal need that may arise.
Litigation: Defending Your Rights & Resolving Disputes
At Capozzi Adler we’re committed to aggressively litigating disputes on behalf of our clients. While providing that representation, we stay conscious of the need to compromise when appropriate and in the best interests of our client. We always consider the uncertainty and cost of lawsuits, both in terms of fees and the diversion of our clients’ time and resources.
Experienced litigators of our firm counsel clients in these matters and assist them in weighing overall personal and business interests and objectives against the specific issues involved in judicial proceedings. In matters where our clients have decided to pursue a claim or where they have been forced to defend claims brought against them, we advise and assist our clients in making the most beneficial decisions.
In sum, we are a committed and zealous advocate for your interests, and we help individuals and businesses of all types navigate the sometimes overwhelming process of bringing suit or defending against a lawsuit.
How can we help you today? Please contact us to discuss your needs. Our experienced attorneys are looking forward to learning about your needs and offering advice and counsel.