To provide zealous legal representation to our clients, maintain the highest ethical standards of the legal profession, understand the practical and business needs which arise on a daily basis when providing legal advice, and to conduct ourselves in a manner which is beneficial to the public, to the community, and to our clients.
- MARCH 20, 2014 – Capozzi Adler, P.C. and Synergy Pharmacy Services, LLC will present “Current Issues Affecting Pennsylvania Nursing Facilities and their Pharmacies” – at the Valley Forge Casino, King of Prussia (8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.). Admission is free along with 6 continuing education credits for NHA’s, lawyers, and CPA’s. For a copy of the brochure with registration information click here. For additional information, email Erin Motter at our Firm at ErinM@CapozziAdler.com.
- Current Issues for Nursing Facilities in Pennsylvania
April 11, 2014
8:00am to 5:30pm
Current Issues for Nursing Facilities in PennsylvaniaOur Seminar is offered free-of-charge to our clients and is approved for 7 professional education credit hours for NHA's, Attorneys, and Accountants.
For a copy of the brochure with registration information click here. For additional information, email Erin Motter at our Firm at ErinM@CapozziAdler.com.
- APRIL 17, 2014 – Dawn L. Richards, Esq. will be presenting “The Government’s Role in Health Care Policy, Regulations and Reimbursement” as part of the Penn State Greater Allegheny (McKeesport) program for preparation of Nursing Home Administrators from 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- NEW FLAT FEE PRICING for uncontested Guardianships. Effective September 4, 2012, we've set a low flat fee of $3,000 per guardianship. For more information please visit our Health Care Practice page here and browse to the Guardianship Tab.
- DPW prohibits the use of the nomenclature “Assisted Livng” unless a facility is properly licensed. Please see a copy of our November 10, 2011 email alert here.
- Please join our new Employment Law Blog:
Employment News You Can Use
- New flat fee pricing for:
Corporate Compliance Programs